State - Kane Kids Travel - Tie Dye
State's signature backpack for the kids, or the kid at heart.
- Main compartment that fits a standard school size folder, and equipped with organizational zip pockets, slip pockets, and pen holders
- Zippered front pocket
- Side water bottle pockets
- Luggage slip sleeve in the back
- Recycled interior lining made from water bottles
- Soft padded easily adjustable straps
- Top locker loop
- Rubber label and signature rivet in red
- Up to a 13" Laptop will fit in the main compartment
- Comfortably fits a standard school folder and books
- Main compartment fits your everyday gear including, a Rodgers lunch box or a Ryder snack pack
- Front pocket perfect for pens, pencils, wallet, keys, and personal items
- Side pockets fit a 17oz. S'well water bottle or smaller
- Dimensions: 14.95" H x 11.22" W x 4.72" D
- Main Body: 100% Polyester
- Interior Lining: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Weight: 0.99 lb
- Spot clean with a damp cloth
For every State bag purchased, they'll support American children and families in need ... in the ways they need it most. Their giving initiatives include donating fully-packed backpacks at their signature bag drop rallies, fueling #WhatDoWeTellTheKids activations and special projects with partner charities and schools in which we so deeply believe.
As State's platform continues to grow, they view it as a responsibility and vehicle to shed light around social injustices happening every day here in the US. In 2016, they launched their #WhatDoWeTellTheKids initiatives, aiming to tackle the most challenging issues of our time by simply asking the question, "what do we tell the kids?"
State Bags is proud to be a Benefit Corporation, accompanied by fellow companies creating public significance by having a material, positive impact on society.