State - Mini Kane - Robots
Everything you love about State's backpacks. Miniaturized.
- Main compartment fits 11" laptop, an iPad, your everyday essentials and Ryder snack pack
- Alternatively main compartment can fit a Rodgers lunchbox
- Front pocket perfect for pens, pencils, wallet, keys, and personal items
- Zippered main compartment
- Front storage pocket
- Soft padded easily adjustable straps
- Top locker loop
- Woven label and signature rivet in red
- Dimensions: 12.60" H x 9.45" W x 3.54" D
- Main Body: 100% Polyester
- Interior Lining: 100% Polyester
- Wash cold, gentle cycle, line dry
For every State bag purchased, they'll support American children and families in need ... in the ways they need it most. Their giving initiatives include donating fully-packed backpacks at their signature bag drop rallies, fueling #WhatDoWeTellTheKids activations and special projects with partner charities and schools in which we so deeply believe.
As State's platform continues to grow, they view it as a responsibility and vehicle to shed light around social injustices happening every day here in the US. In 2016, they launched their #WhatDoWeTellTheKids initiatives, aiming to tackle the most challenging issues of our time by simply asking the question, "what do we tell the kids?"
State Bags is proud to be a Benefit Corporation, accompanied by fellow companies creating public significance by having a material, positive impact on society.